English in Moscow - Waystage or Elementary level A2
Expand your English language foundation by constructing a solid base!
Extend your English language foundation to properly support your future English fluency! By engaging in Lexicon’s Elementary General English Course, you will grasp the understanding of English grammar through exclusive techniques taught by bilingual, professional native English-speaking, experienced instructors. Your personal instructor will establish your practical language proficiency, while expanding your fundamental vocabulary with native pronunciation. Although challenging, this course maintains an exciting and dynamic atmosphere. Elevating your confidence has never been more fun!
We offer a variety of both tiered and exclusively designed General English Courses. The A2 Waystage or Elementary General English Course is part two of Lexicon’s most fundamental General English courses and is a private, one-on-one course that is designed for non-native English speakers. The instructors are bilingual (Russian-English) fluent native English-speaking educated professionals.
The duration of this course is 6-9 months, depending on the frequency of arranged lessons.
This course provides the opportunity for the student to be challenged and develop their basic English skills by utilizing a standard balance of reading, writing, speaking and listening. However, this balance can be adjusted to supplement each student’s deficiencies.
The course syllabus includes the following main topics:
- International English
- Me, Myself and I – Colors, Personal Items, Telling Time, etc.
- Day by Day – Everyday Activities, Jobs, Music, Movies, etc.
- Changes – Family, Places, Seasons, The weather, etc.
- Feeling Good – Food and Drink, Parts of the Body, Ailments, etc.
- Thinking Back – Education, Vacations, Professions, etc.
- Events – Months and Dates, Animal, Wishes, etc.
- One of a Kind – Clothes, Money, Transportation, Directions, etc.
- Adventure – Geography, Equipment, Sports, etc.
Homework is an integral part of this course unless declined by the student.
Exams are executed to monitor the student’s progress.
Placement is determined during the initial introduction / consultation, the student’s needs and is based on the current fluency level of each student.